Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Winter Break Starts Today

Finally, my long awaited holiday starts today.
First impact of it is the changes of this blog. Aha!
I added some gadgets here, including wikipedia and youtube search.
I also added my profile. Ehm.. Ehm..

Talking about holiday, one thing I notice immediately is that my fellow Stuneders start traveling all around Europe. It is too big an opportunity to miss maybe.
And I could only envy them.
This winter break holiday, I will only explore Amsterdam and its free attractions. Ha! :)

Still about holiday, I definitely agree with the idea of traveling around the world as much as you can.
I remember one memorable time during my process coming here.
I came across a national newspaper while waiting in a high local government official's office and found this phrase - a quote from a famous person I don't remember now-
" Dream. Explore. Conquer."
The newspaper that day actually had a traveling around the world-including Europe- feature! It felt like a sign that it was my destiny to come here.

Exaggerating, isn't it?
Nevertheles, "Dream. Explore. Conquer." still sounds as beautiful as it was in my ears.

2 comments:

Dharma said... [Reply to comment]

Dream Europe, Explore Europe, Conquer it! Like u conquer Telun using without much cost. (Bener egk neh istilahlahny? Ntar salah jd malu ama dosen dian :) hah.

Think Outloud said... [Reply to comment]

Telun? jadi kangen. Aku masih nyari "Telun" disini. Bukan harus air terjun, sih. Tapi natural beauty semacam itu. Dan tentunya, nyari temen "hiking" juga. :)

Post a Comment