Friday, July 23, 2010

Cat Videos

I love cats and so it is not surprising if I love to watch cat videos on YouTube. :P

There are many bad cat videos on Youtube. In fact,  I think much more than good ones. But there is one that I used to like. Sparta.

I used to like watching his video because his behavior reminded me of my cats. However, his recent videos (which were last updated months ago) do not interest me and so, goodbye to Sparta.

Recently I stumbled into Maru, a male Scottish fold cat living in Japan, and I like this cat.

He’s just cute. He’s overweight (hope the owner pays attention to this), but still cute. And he has this weird ‘love’ of boxes. :) Check it here.

I don’t know how long it will take until I get bored but currently Maru is the first thing I see when I turn on my PC. His picture is my current wallpaper. :P

Okay, one last note. I can’t believe how spoiled many cats are. Or should I say, what a spoiler many humans are. I don’t think I spoiled my cats that much. Nian.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment